Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
- Order number: CA-CLS-002
Product information "Canea COVID-19 Antigen Saliva Selftest"
In vitro diagnostic medical device - For healthcare professionals only
Gelistet auf der BfArM-Liste (AT323/21)
Canea COVID-19 Antigen Saliva is used for qualitative detection of the antigen of COVID-19 in human saliva sample. The test has high sensitivity and specificity and provides the result in 10-15 minutes.
High sensitivity and specificity:
- Sensitivity: 97.6% (161/165); 95% KI* 93.9% -99.3%
- Specificity: 99.1% (542/547); 95% KI* 97.9% -99.7%
- Accuracy: 98.7% (703/712); 95% KI* 97.6% -99.4%
* Confidence interval
Contains the following items to perform the assay:
- Canea COVID-19 Antigen Saliva test Cassette
- Instruction for use
- Saliva collector
- Extraction tube
- Drip cap
- Sample processing solution
- Tube rack (only for the 10-pack)
This test is an in vitro clinical diagnostic test. Positive test results must be confirmed by other methods.
This item is excluded from return.
PZN 17248856 1 Canea COVID-19 Antigen Saliva Test Cassette
PZN 17248862 10 Canea COVID-19 Antigen Saliva Test cassettes