Physiotherapy table SPLIT | electric 5-segments
Free delivery within the European EU and Switzerland until 31.05.2021 (Worth: 149,00 €)
Thanks to the integrated functions of the Split therapy bed, this version is ideally suited for physiotherapy, osteopathy, chiropractic and manual therapy. The headrest (incl. nose slit and filling pad) as well as the lowerable armrests can be infinitely adjusted for a comfortable positioning of the patient in the prone position and to relieve the neck muscles. The leg section that can be raised (up to 85°) converts the therapy bed into a chair.
The fixed, therapeutic upholstery and the continuously adjustable Trendelenburg position also make chiropractic manipulations possible.
An all-round operable safety edge for electrical height adjustment as well as a full wheel lift kit for easy movement of the couch in the room are standard features of this treatment bench.
The physiotherapy table is certified according to the EU Medical Devices Regulation (MDR) 2017/745.
- Length: 195 cm
- Width: 66 cm
- Height: 46-94 cm
- Weight: 70 kg
- Max. Load capacity/ lifting force: 225 kg
- Number of motors: 2
- Upholstery: 5 cm
- Density: 36 kg/m³, MED PVC
- Adjustable headrest (-30° to +45°) by means of gas pressure spring
- Adjustable armrest
- Inclination of the footrest (0° to +70°) by means of gas pressure spring
- Trendelenburg position adjustment (up to 25°) via foot remote control
- 4 large, retractable wheels to move the couch very easily
Includes the following accessories:
- Circumferential switch rail for height adjustment (46-94 cm)
- facial hole
- paper roll holder
|Padding:||5 cm high-quality fine-cell foam|
|Quality Features:||2 motors, CE-certification, electric treatment table|
|Height Range:||46 cm - 94 cm adjustable|
|Color:||dark grey, marine blue|
|Capacity:||max. working weight 225 kg|